Hey Summer! The one thing I love the most about summer is the fresh fruits and vegetables and being able to use these in making smoothies is my absolute favorite thing. Smoothies can be used as a meal replacement or even a dessert.
I’m sharing some of my favorite smoothies below.
- Vegan Vanilla Blueberry Smoothie – This refreshing smoothie is a great quick breakfast for busy mornings. It’s also a fantastic afternoon pick-me-up!
- Pineapple and Mango Green Smoothie – Tastes fruity, but packs a green punch! This refreshing smoothie is loaded with pineapple, mango, and spinach!
- Apple Pie Smoothie – Apple pie is one of the best American summer desserts! This dairy-free smoothie is creamy and delicious, quick and easy!
- Paleo Strawberry Guava Smoothie – Brighten up any day with this delicious tropical smoothie with no added sugar!
- Dairy Free Cherry Kiwi Smoothie – With fiber, protein, healthy fats, fruits, and plenty of Vitamin C, this smoothie will give your health a boost with flavor!
- Vegan Raspberry Cream Smoothie – The frozen squash chunks may surprise you, but they add thickness and fiber without taking away from the deliciousness!
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie – Enjoy the taste of a favorite pie with this easy avocado and coconut milk smoothie recipe.
- Mint Honeydew Smoothie – Stock up on melons when they’re at the peak of their season to make these incredibly refreshing smoothies! Melons are perfect for summer because they are so watery and juicy, making them great for hydration.
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie – This absolutely delicious smoothie contains just 4 ingredients. In just 5 minutes, you can have a creamy treat or a healthy breakfast!
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie – For a smoothie that tastes more like a decadent dessert than breakfast, make this chocolate covered cherry smoothie! Plus, it’s something the kids will love that you can feel good about serving!
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie – You can pretend you’re in the Carribean with this tropical smoothie. Using only fresh fruit and coconut milk, it’s a delicious and healthy way to start the day!
- Vegan Raspberry Mango Protein Smoothie – With just a few ingredients, you can whip up this super simple smoothie that is the perfect way to sneak in some extra protein!
- Blackberry and Apple Green Smoothie – Need to get some extra veggies in? You won’t even notice the spinach in this smoothie because of the amazing combo of all the fresh fruit!
- Easy 4 Ingredient Vegan Creamsicle Smoothie – You are going to love this simple smoothie that’s made with fresh oranges and creamy vanilla! Kids will love it and you can add protein powder for an extra boost of nutrition!
- Pineapple Peach Green Smoothie – This green smoothie is packed with good-for-you ingredients and good-for-your-taste-buds flavor. It’s the perfect amount of sweet and healthy!
- Coconut-Kiwi Breakfast Smoothie – Freeze a banana overnight to whip up this delicious smoothie in the morning for breakfast. Who knew kiwi made coconut milk even better?
- Layered Strawberry Peach Smoothie – Cool down this summer with another smoothie that’s great for breakfast! The beautiful, creamy layers are beautiful!
- Banana Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie – It doesn’t get much simpler than this! You only need fresh fruit, a little water, and some ice for this super kid-friendly smoothie!
- Ginger Peach Smoothie – Fresh juicy peaches & fragrant, warm fresh ginger combine to make this beautiful and fresh smoothie that is sure to lift your spirits this summer!
- Monkeylada Smoothie – Not only is the name super cute, but the smoothie is delicious! It’s inspired by the flavors of a pina colada with banana in it.
Let me know if you make one or share what is your favorite smoothie.