I know we are already eight days into March and I am just sharing this. But March is going to be different for me because I have goals that actually scare me. I set goals to get me out of my comfort zone. They are things that I have talked about doing for months or even years.
- I will start a Youtube channel. I think my daughter is the most funniest person in the world and my family is just so imperfectly perfect. I want it to be way that I document our life and this wonderful journey (good and bad).
- I am making a plan to get debt free. The life I want to live I want to have that freedom of not having to pay anyone for anything. I have started budgeting by the month and using a cash spending system.
- I will start to declutter my home. I feel very overwhelmed with all of the things I have in my home just taking up space.
- I am going to take better care of me. Yes me. I have fallen off of the self-care train and have to get back on soon. I have to eat better, exercise more, and take those mental breaks.
- I will to teach my kids better money habits. I am working on an action plan to make that happen.
- I am working on being more present with AK when we are together. Social media has been eating up my time and taking too much of my attention.
- I am also looking into ways that we can start giving back as a family. I really want to give back to our community better than we have.
- Of course we will travel in March.
- I signed up for classes to finish a degree I started years ago.. and I mean years ago.
- I am working on being more productive. I have so many ideas and a whole lot of goals to accomplish. I have to use my time very wisely.
What are you working on??
Peace & Blessings